How connect TV output to JC2bp

I just got a new smart TV (Sony OLED 77 model XBR77A9G) and want to run the audio through my two channel system (Parasound JC2bp and JC5 amp) for aps run on the smart TV like netflix and amazon. It will be easy to run RCAs from my cable box to the JC2 for cable.... but for audio coming OUT of the TV from streaming services the only output on the TV is a digital audio optical output. My JC2 only has RCA and XLR inputs. 
Any idea how I can connect it? I really want to not have to use the tv speakers or invest in a multi channel system.
madijay
Please call we set these up for clients all the time you need a geffen Dolby decoder we sell them

This will take the optical out and convert to analog

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj

The Geffen Dolby decoder will work without changing the default setting of the TV's digital audio output, however when the TV's digital audio output is set to "PCM" any 2 channel DAC with optical input will work.

@madijay,  As was posted above, I use a 2-channel DAC with Toslink input coming from my LG OLED TV.   The DAC connects to my integrated amplifier.   AND, yes, as posted above, please go into the TV settings and set the digital audio output to PCM.  This is NOT the default setting.   

I also use my TiVo remote to control the volume on the amplifier.   I had to search for a code on the TiVo remote so that the remote  controls the volume on my amplifier.  This combination works perfectly.  

MY single TiVo remote controls the cable box (channel selection, TiVo functions, etc.) and the amplifier volume control.