ghentaudio Ethernet cable review-wow-90 bucks

I had been reviewing ethernet cables threads on AG and noticed a couple of members recommending ghentaudio as a reasonable and valuable upgrade. I am not a flat earther so I was open to spending up to $1000 for a cable in a cable shootout from the cable company. I had been using the ethernet cable that was shipped with my dCS Bartok. I decided to order the Belden CAT6 with Metz ends from ghentaudio. I'm listening to it right now and it is significantly better than my standard cable. I will not be looking for another ethernet cable for a while for sure. The biggest gain is in the depth of image, good improvement!  Its sonically slightly more detailed, and musical. These improvements are not huge, but they are audible to me. I would also mention that  its very well made and the steel ends are impressive, however I don't really care how it looks, its how it sounds. Thanks to whoever clued me in to this cable. To the bit non-believers, it's 90 bucks, give it try, I think you will be glad you did. This was 90 bucks well spent. BTW it took 25 days to get to me, so you might want the upgraded shipping. 
128x128wokeuptobose
I've ordered a cable that is pretty much identical to the ghentaudio cable.  It too is made with Belden 1303E CAT6A Ethernet cable.  The company is "designacable" from the UK.  
Interestingly enough, I also have the ViaBlue on order from Triton.  
Both will be compared to my Sablon 2020 cable and my friend's Wireworld Starlight cable.
I look forward to hearing your opinion on the ViaBlue vs. Belden.
This is great! I will post what I hear when the Viablue comes in, and am very interested in what you find out with those 4 cables you have. I am still amazed by all the members that insist there is no difference in CAT cables. I also installed an Etheregen switch several months back and it made a big difference. I also fed the Etheregen a fiber feed from my source and compared it to the standard CAT wire feed from the same source(I disconnected each when listening to the other) and could hear NO difference, which I think means the Etheregen moat concept works. The fiberoptic feed test was a pretty expensive test, but at least I don't question that link.
I've been reading about the Gigafoil V4.  Have you heard of this device?  I'm wondering if the EtherREGEN (in it's "Active Differential Isolation Moat")  is using different technology to do pretty much the same sort of thing?