Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
Why was HCL banned in some states? It worked on the few that took it.Survival rate of CV19 is 99.7%The "vaccine", which it's not, wasn't brought in for CV.  CV was brought in for the "vaccine".  Look at the world push to jab everyone. This is not about your health.
I like Stranglehold and I can tolerate the song Cat Scratch Fever, but every other song on the album Cat Scratch Fever sucks and then Nugent released an album a year for the next 3 years and then an album every other year up until 1988 for a total of 7 albums and it all sucked. And I mean sucked bad. Just my opinion.
@rushfan71.

Yep. Gotta be true to the narrative or get cancelled. Lemmings just follow without asking. question. Then, their .Dunning Kruger makes them jump anyone who doesn't buy the narrative

@fertguy
Why didn’t Trump get HCL when he got sick? They gave him the good stuff instead. Is everything a conspiracy for you?  By the way, he and is family got vaccinated. 
Question to the CV19 naysayers, do you actually believe what you are writing, or are you spewing this to get a rise out of people?

Both options are very sad, but for very different reasons.