What's the market these days for NOS 70's/80's cartridges and/or tonearms?

I've noticed the market has seemed to change with respect to a lot of vintage gear.  However, it used to be that certain vintage gear, especially if NOS, such as the Pickering, Shure, Stanton cart's and perhaps SME tonearms never went down.  I'm getting some indication that this may no longer be the case?   Yet, recent searches hasn't turned up any useful data.  Any ideas on market or sources to determine the market?
nolojunko
I have 3 Technics Epa 250 NOS rods never opened in their unopened packaging; I bought them many years ago from a shopkeeper who closed his shop at a ridiculously low price.

https://i.postimg.cc/15ChjP33/1.jpg

I think that in a little while I could get a great deal .... but the whole market is really crazy, it’s not worth buying anything or a few vintage products anymore; the market is drugged and drunk!
I have no problem with the listing fee. Both items that I sold recently went within a week of listing. You have the option of paying less up front or more when the item sells. Audiogon is a business. If you don't like it sell elsewhere. 
As for NOS items, not interested. Technology moves on and the overall quality of modern gear is significantly higher. I got rid of older gear simply because it was being out classed. Why go backwards? There are much nicer things to get all romantic over than Hi Fi gear, if not your wife than an old 911 at least. A cartridge? 
I have no problem with the listing fee. Both items that I sold recently went within a week of listing. You have the option of paying less up front or more when the item sells. Audiogon is a business. If you don’t like it sell elsewhere.

@mijostyn nobody in this world charge listing fee and if you don’t know about it’s your problem. In real world only sales fee charged after you sold something, if your stuff is unsold you don’t pay anything and this is fair! People are not professional sellers and it’s must easier for them to list for free (good motivation). For this reason most of the great stuff are not for sale on audiogon, but the reason for popularity of audiogon among old people is ONLY because of the forum and contribution (I bet you don’t have instagram, facebook or your own blog to share knowledge about hi-fi), this is why you’re here with others. Contributors share their knowledge for free on audiogon for everyone, they support this site (forum) and it’s a huge support with knowledge, but when they want to sell something they must pay for listing. Just think about it. This site do not allow you even upload an image to your own post directly, so hosting of the forum is nothing but a text information (cost almost nothing these days). I hope it will be upgraded in the future and it will make this source only better for everyone (more user friendly).

Technology moves on and the overall quality of modern gear is significantly higher.

Yeah, especially in analog, this is why people are still using NOS tubes made 50-100 years ago and claimed they are superior to almost any modern tubes. Nothing changed in record pressing for most of the labels, studio equipment is vintage, all the lathe machines for cutting are vintage. All best studio microphones are vintage. Studio Multi-track reel to reel recorders are vintage. Studio mixing consoles are vintage. All studio monitors are vintage, or made by the same companies today just like they made it in the 70s. Music instruments also vintage in most cases (look at the jazz, soul musicians). Did you ever visit recording studio, do you know musicians or recording/mastering engineers? They will quickly explain you what they think about your modern high-end gear.

Nothing wrong with vintage stuff if it was on the top level and can be serviced (if needed) by professionals.

Keep your fairy tales about superiority of modern high-end gear for those who prefer digital, this is the only field where progress is so obvious.

In analog it's not like that. 

Keep your fairy tales about superiority of modern high-end gear for those who prefer digital, this is the only field where progress is so obvious.
Maybe....there would also be discussion in this field; several audiophiles in the world after trying the best of today's digital are looking for the top converters of the 90s that in their opinion sound better. A return to the origins.
I've heard about it too. I think we're all using computers and we learned quickly for how long you can use anything digital until there is an upgrade in software and if your software is not up to date you can't use it properly any longer. In 5-10 years digital equipment goes to museum and new gear gives us more everything. This is progress for sure.

If someone will say this about analog he must be crazy.