Which Analog to Digital converter

I'd like to buy an analog to digital converter for ripping old analog media I own. Recommendations? I'd like a very good one, but I don't want to spend more than 1.5k, hopefully under 1k. I've read Focusrite makes some good ones but looking at the inputs (intended for professional use) I'm not sure how to use these.
e91811
I was going to jump in.  The Muffin is really just a phono preamp that does click-reduction using DSP (which means it converts analog to digital to do the click-removal and then converts back to analog).  You can get a Muffin with S/PDIF output, but then you still need a digital audio interface that accepts an S/PDIF input for recording (and these S/PDIF interfaces are not all made equally).
e91811
I'd like to buy an analog to digital converter for ripping old analog media I own. Recommendations?
It would be helpful to know what kind of "analog media" you want to convert. LP? R-to-R? Cassette? And what kind of equipment are you using now?
First of all the Puffin does a lot more than you can apparently fathom. It has always had a line input setting with no EQ. Add SPDIF out for a few $$ and you have ADC, DAC or both. Any analog in, digital out.

Vinyl records have been proven to have information well above 20khz unlike CD’s

Isn’t that special. Not news to me as you seem to think. I’d be amazed to see any proof that you can perceive that there info. LPs are NOT proven have any " useful info" above 48kHz.

For bare ones digitalization my JVC CD recorder does a fine job for Redbook. Write to RW and rip to files. Did many original cassettes when I had a cassette deck in the HiFi. Now it goes direct to the PC.
Too bad that you, me and we didn’t grab a Schitt Jil during their too short production run. Even with high quality digital you still need a USB interface to capture to files on an editing computer.
This is practically the only game in town, from Reverb or B&H. Or throw Bezos an extra $20, he needs it.

https://reverb.com/item/39928494-new-esi-audiotechnik-u24xl-24-bit-usb-audio-interface-for-pc-mac-wi...

I suspect better SQ converting to SPDIF first but the U24 XL does it all.
Another option is a standalone digital recorder that records to a memory card or USB stick. This method eliminates a lot of computer interfacing issues that audio interfaces can have.