What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
Trying to conduct a statistical analysis of vinyl playback vs digital playback formats from a varied population of music aficionados on this forum is, well, hopeless. Personally, I play about 95% vinyl compared to digital. I use digital streaming when cleaning the cars, cruising to car shows, or cleaning the house. I guess you could say streaming for me has been reduced to background noise while I perform other tasks. Come to think of it, I much rather listen to my car rev to its 8400 rpm redline more often than to listen to music in the car, despite it also being upgraded with custom JLAudio stuff. 

You would be better off going to surveymonkey and creating a survey, sending it out, and then gathering all the empirical data to create your percentile. It still would only be based off the limited amount of respondents who freely participated. Alternatively, you can count the amount of replies in the post and see if there is enough data to help create a percentile. Although, this would not be accurate as to the true extent of how much vinyl is played back vs digital formats because this forum only represents a very small sample of music aficionados across the globe. 
Maybe, but I’m 45 this year and I sold all my CDs in the early 90’s and since that time I don’t have anything but vinyl/turntables in my system and keep searching and buying OG records all the time (if i’m not completely broke).

You were what, 16 in 1990. You sold all your CDs by the time you turned 18?  Me thinks the tale you tell is tall.

I don’t know the definition of what some refer to as: “young generation,” and I can’t relate to all the changes that took place in the 1980’s, but I can relate to the different aural experiences from listening to my father’s CD / Vinyl / Tape collections. Overall, I feel that Digital vs. Analog have their own merits with unique musical qualities, therefore I cherish all formats equally.