Is it Me, the Vinyl or the Equipment?

I just opened and played a Craft Recording of Mindy Smith "One Moment More", which is an amazing LP. There is consistent rumble under the music. Heard most clearly when the song ends. I recently bought Simply Red "Holding Back the Years" from another vendor and the same thing. Is it me, my prime TT with Ortofon Bronze cadenza cart or just the recordings being pressed at the speed of sound to get out to those of us clamoring for new LPs? 
128x128jcbach
I'm not a vinyl guy, so take this for what it's worth.

Is the problem only on these two records?  If not, it's probably your TT.  I have read of some tables needing a subsonic filter.
Interesting. I had not heard of this before but it may be worth exploring the filter. 
IMO, its something in the system. maybe your phono preamp. They have a lot to do with the sound of the TT. If its a tube pre, it may be a bad tube. Or if not, it may not be up to the task. Did you set up the cartridge? How about the cable from the TT to the pre? Is it a low capacitance cable? Do you have the ground wire hooked up properly? 
These are the things to check. I doubt it is cart setup. But I may be wrong. Check ground first. And if tubes, switch them. Cable next. Then, as another poster mentioned, IF your other albums don't have a problem, It may well be the pressings of those albums. Stuff DOES happen. Good luck