Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Thanks @big_greg. I learned of Hi-Voltage (correct spelling ;-) from Vinyl Community member Mazzy (Norman Maslov), who after being born and living in San Francisco since 1954 moved to Seattle six years ago. Property values are so high in SF that what he sold his house there for completely paid for his new one in Seattle.

Pearl Harbor also had a house in Frisco, and it’s sale paid for the cute little 2-bd Craftsman she bought when she relocated to Los Angeles, just off Sunset Blvd., a mile east of the Capitol Records building at Vine St. (I can’t say that without hearing in my head Van Dyke Parks’ eerie version of the Randy Newman song of the same name, found on his amazing Song Cycle album).

Pearl is really into burlesque, and her house is decorated in all-50’s decor and posters/pics of strippers from the era. Guitarist Sherman Leroi and I rehearsed with her in the front parlor of her house, and all the T & A were distracting (not to mention hers ;-) . Pearl entered showbiz as an onstage-dancer in the early performances of The Tubes, then got herself a record deal with Columbia in the U.S. and Stiff in the U.K. She lived in England for a few years, toured around with the Stiff artists (Costello, Nick Lowe, Wreckless Eric, Ian Gomm, etc.), and The Clash.

Pearl and Clash bassist Paul Simonon married and eventually divorced (I kept my opinion of his playing to myself ;-) . She was amazed I knew of the pianist in her English band: Geraint Watkins. Geraint played in Dave Edmunds band, as well as that of Stones bassist Bill Wyman. Wish Geraint followed her to L.A.! He has made a few unusual---odd even, interesting albums of his own.
Jethro Tull - "Songs From the Wood"

Just arrived from The UK

40th Anniversary Edition - The Steven Wilson Remix

Sounds Great. I always loved "Ring Out, Solstice Bells", "The Whistler", "Pibroch (Cap in Hand)" and "Fire at Midnight"
Noromance,
Have you seen them live? I haven't, but have to believe they would be spectacular. 

Bardo Pond / +Tom Carter