Ready, set, comment! Speaker cables don’t make a difference?

Audioholics will be doing another video on this at 4pm (I assume Eastern), today. Rather than comment on it after the fact, some here might want to jump into the live comments thread? Anyway, in case that’s you, here’s the link:https://youtu.be/kR12Ttuxobs

Old chestnuts never die, they just return in the Eternal Cycle of Re-roasting....
128x128hilde45
Post removed 
I think different cables will give you different sound, not necessarily a better or worse sound  I've had cables deep in the stage but, compress the width about cables open up the width but the stage becomes very shallow. Cables can only do as much as your components are capable of really. However, I've never spent more than $500 on a speaker cable, and I wouldn't. So I have no idea what those four figure even five figure cables might do to your system.

I went from acoustic Zen to Canare 4s11, twelve gauge wire as I set up my system differently and had to get long runs for the speaker cable. Obviously I couldn't afford 20-ft lengths of Acoustic Zen, but I really can't tell a difference with the Canare. That could be confirmation bias that could just be lack of sonic memory.

And yes I picked up on the irony of the electrons. Personally I know exactly where every electron is on the cable at any time.
Speaker cables make a  ig difference.  Just disconnect them if you don’t agree and tell me what you hear
They don’t make as much of a difference if there are good interconnects further up the chain. Just my experience with a few different separate vs all in one component setups.
How do interconnects affect speaker cables? Does it go the other way? Is it only interconnects that do this? What if there is a power cord further up the chain? What about further down the chain? Does the speaker cable make as much difference if the speaker is on cones or springs or the floor? What about the room?