Nad M33 vs Hegel H390... old question with a bit of a twist (ethernet and headphones)

Hi, This is my first post and I am a relative audio amateur.
Here goes: I want to buy an integrated amp/streamer that has amazing sound and depth for mostly alt.indie and some alt.country and occasionally opera. Both of these amps seem to qualify *but* I want to run the system from an entirely *wired network*. Basically we are an ethernet only household and do not use wi-fi or bluetooth (except to sync watches etc). I can plug my iPad and phone into the network so using an app like BluOs is no problem.
Second, I do listen to headphones often. Just to be polite in the house... so even though I am leaning towards the Hegel H390, wondering how I would get around the lack of a headphone jack. When not listening to headphones, will be using the KLH model 5 speakers for now. Upgrades in the future.
So, the Hegel H390 qualifies on the wired front, but might not work on the headphone front. Many reports on this site express a preference for the H390 but nobody mentions the headphone problem.
The NAD M33 looks like you could just not install the wi-fi and bluetooth antennas and use ethernet into the BluOS. Then I can use the BluOS app on my ios devices. But would want to make sure that the wi-fi and bluetooth are actually switched off in the unit. And would I get the sound that I am hoping for...
If anyone has insights, please comment.
128x128atanarjuat99
For wired, use CAT 8 cables.
DROP (THX) makes excellent headphone amps for the money.
Check out the Douk Audio U3 - cheap, and actually decent performance.
Furutech 6.3mm adapters if you want the best quality.
Most of our house is wired with CAT 5e. Will it help if I run Cat 8 from the switch box to the Hegel H390 or M33? Will check out the DROP THX as well as Audio U3. I am also a believer in what a difference the adapters make.
 I already have a couple of headphone amps but do want to upgrade...
 Thank you. 
Why call you?   OP is asking about an integrated streamer.  You guys jump into almost every post thinking you have any knowledge.   Tired of it...

@atanarjuat99.  As many of us, we been following the launch of the M33 since last year.     I have had many years of experience with Hypex and love the newer Purifi modules from Bruno.   I have a dedicated streamer using Purifi amps, Roon on the front end and leveraging Qobuz as the content streamer.  Amazing all in one solution.

Trust me, I have listened/tweaked the Lygndorf 3400 (using room perfect), NAD M10 (Dirac), NAD C658, and the newer Purifi's best them in all sound experiences.  They are the best Class D to date.

M33 is not perfect, as many folks that have identified distortion issues with Dirac enabled.  No fix planned.  Can't confirm, but not positive for NAD.

Check out the new Evo from Cambridge, may be an option for you.

Happy listening...