Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
I just wanted to add to what @jdoris said above. Your electrician may laugh at you when you tell him you want 10 gauge romex. He might ask if you plan to use an arc welder in that room. Don't let him change your mind. Tell him what you want and if he doesn't want to pull it get someone else. I ran my own 12 gauge circuit only because I already had the wire and space in my panel. If I had to buy the wire I would have used 10 gauge.
Declare looks like a very good power conditioner. They explain exactly how it works using filtering.
PS Audio is a power regenerator. I think you should go to their website or a review to understand how it works.

I use balanced power. The unit separates the hot and neutral from ground and filters the noise from the mains and other components, then outputs a much cleaner AC signal to be used by the audio system.
A new signal isn't regenerated, a much cleaner signal is the result. The Decware looks like it uses a similar process.

I also have a whole house surge protector. It’s purpose is to protect all electrical devices in the house from spikes, fluctuation in the incoming power, and lightning strikes. It doesn’t clean the dirty power coming into the house from the grid.

I live in a city where power is dirty and has distortion that can be heard through my speakers as noise. That’s why I use a power conditioner. It lowers the noise floor, it’s providing higher S/N.

The best advise given was to look thru the archives and read the threads relating to "dedicated line."
Any competently built audio component should have mains noise filtering. AC , alternates, there is more noise inside the device than on a typical 60hz line, the filtering is to keep noise from entering your mains wiring as much as filtering any noise out of it. The best advice is learn about electricity and basic electronic requirements. 
As I stated earlier, power conditioning also protects other components and the source from becoming contaminated.
No need to be another condescending jerk.