Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
@jtrimm During the 3300 hours have you powered off to let it cool for 5 hours plus or minus?

I've just past 500h and thinking it might be a good idea to let the May cool completely.
Wow you are replacing a $25k DAC with a $5k DAC.  I definitely want to read the comparison!  The May is on my list as well, but I have a modded Gustard U20, so definitely expect an improvement.
@achipo I would also like to read the comparison.

$5k is still too much for me, if someone can make an equally good dac and shave off another 80% of the price then we're talking. 
I can dream, can't I?
$5k is still too much for me, if someone can make an equally good dac and shave off another 80% of the price then we're talking.
I can dream, can't I
Yes, you can dream.  That's what this hobby is all bout, isn't it? 

There are several DACs at the $1K price point that will provide 95% of the SQ that the May DAC offers.  Denafrips Ares II is a very good choice for about a grand.  The Schitt Gungnir is another.  I'm sure there are others.  

My quest began with DACs in this ($1K) price range.  After owning some of them I was prepared to spend $10-20K on my next DAC when I discovered the May DAC.  After purchasing the MAY and owning it for nearly a year I am still satisfied and have no interest in upgrading.  Thinking how I might very well have ended up spending $10K or more additional to buy one of the Super DACs makes me feel very good about my purchase.  I'm not saying I will never upgrade, but this DAC is very special and I plan to hold onto it for the next several years.  
Wonder if the Sonnet Morpheus dac would compete with the May dac.
Looks very interesting and can be use as a pre as well.
https://www.sonnet-audio.com/Morpheus.html