Best linear PSU under $1000?

For powering things like a lumin u1 mini, pi2aes etc. What is the best under $1k? Obviously sbooster mk2 and uptone lps 1.2 come to mind. Any others?
Keces p8, Plixir Elite BDC are others I can think of.
smodtactical
I have been waiting for an LPS better than the Uptone JS-2 to come along. There are now some claims the Farad is better from testimonials. Let's see how this pans out.

auxinput you are correct in thinking the JCAT LPS just looks to be a standard design with normal LT regulators inside. Nothing special going on there, while the Farad looks like a well thought out design.
I just received my Illuminati V3 and will let it burn in for a few weeks but initial impressions is very similar to Paul Hynes.
-Alex
I just looked at the Mojo Audio Illuminati v3.  Interesting device.  Uses a Belleson regulator (which is a discrete version of 7912) with a couple transistors for added current (to get the 3A output).  Looks to have a choke in there like the Uptone, but I don't know how it's used.  It's definitely more than I would want to spend. 

I received the Farad Super 3 and have had it burning in for a day.  Obviously the result is not conclusive yet, but it isn't sounding bad. lol.  Definitely did not sound good fresh (lack of bass and lack of "separation of instruments").  Was definitely better after a couple hours.  I can report back here in 3 weeks if you guys want.
The Farad Super 3 is absolutely excellent! Burning in really resolved any problems with the initial sound. I also found that the fuse in this power supply is really important as well (I do not recommend Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme). The AudioMagic Supreme fuse worked well, but I have had an ORANGE fuse in the unit for a week and it sounds excellent!

The Farad is a really strong power supply and has excellent current. If you use this as a power supply for digital transport or a Pink Faun or JCAT card, you may get a warmer sound from your digital cable because there is no ripple or drop in voltage/current. Other power supplies that sound thinner may have different results on a gold-plated/copper digital cable. I did really close listening and, in the end, the full sound of the Farad was still the best.

I have not compared this to other power supplies, such as Teddy Pardo / Uptone / Mojo. The consensus I have read indicates that Farad is superior over Teddy Pardo and Keces, but I don’t know how it compares to Uptone or Mojo.

Farad is a slightly different design where it has two stages of power regulation and uses super capacitors as "batteries" in the post-regulation section. There really isn’t any lack of performance here. The Mojo looks excellent, but it’s more of a conventional type of regulator design that uses Belleson discrete regulators.