Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
sokogear:  Thanks for your thoughts.  You might review my post higher up on the thread, where I use the example of finding a bargain at an estate sale and flipping for profit to make a point very similar to the one you've just made.  I suspect us of being in heated agreement!
Of course you pay a retailer more.....it's retail! Even if discounted. He stands behind the product and will help resolve any issues at a minimum. Hopefully he adds value conveying his expertise on the options available and tips on using the component. He has to work with the manufacturer and pay to inventory the goods. And the stores I buy from are owned by individuals (not Best Buy, etc.), so they are dudes too. I didn't mention Marx or Friedman.

I hate to say it @gano, but if you sell something to a "dude", even the Big Lebowski, it is still a transaction. Also you didn't answer my question about what you would charge if you inherited a nice component that you weren't going to use. Would you give it away since you paid nothing? Or if you had to pay inheritance tax on it, would you charge that? Of course not. So whatever price you agreed to below market is charity. If it is a friend, of course you cut them slack (or maybe give it to him for free), but I am talking about arms lengths transactions, regardless of "dude" ness.
@sokogear
if let's say I found something on the street, that I would be sure no one is looking for, I would sell it for fair used price and I would try to use the money in ways that would benefit others, take a friend out to lunch, leave a big tip, save the dolphins, whatever. 
If it's an inheritance, I can't find any hook to your logic that "I got it for free". The person I inherited it from paid for it or someone he inherited it from paid for it, why would I give it away? Unless it's an uncle I never knew about, I work very hard for my inheritance, so I deserve to benefit for it. I.e. I support my mother financially and in every aspect and my contribution to her well being way exceeded what I will ever inherit. If my neighbor gives me his old speaker, and I don't need it anymore, I will ask him if he wants it back, if he doesn't, I will sell it on craigslist and tell him about it and split it fairly with him. I don't have a rule for everything, it's how I feel it would be fair and let me sleep well.