Are there passive attenuators that don't zero volume and only offer one input ?

I am not sure how many people would like those features, but its worth asking in case someone would try to sell such a thing.

Which is to say it is essential I should think  to be able to zero volume, and have more than one input, do you agree ? 
dbxrecord
Which is to say it is essential I should think to be able to zero volume, and have more than one input, do you agree ?
No.
Every contact, additional component and wire/trace affects the sound. Anything below -20dB is pointless with properly configured gain structure.

Is it HiFi or sonic wallpaper?
I own the top model Luminous......3 in, 2 out, with remote ( single ended ), and I am very pleased with it's performance.
No.
Every contact, additional component and wire/trace affects the sound. Anything below -20dB is pointless with properly configured gain structure.

Is it HiFi or sonic wallpaper?

If it is contact less already on the signal path then you can have as many inputs as required, and zero volume too.

To do that arrange LDR anodes of each series pair to be switched on in turn - according with your stereo inputs. To zero volume needs your design to power shunt anode separate to series anode, it needs also NOT to ground the LDR cathodes, rather arrange a regulated  jfet current sink.

Your volume control is arranged between shunt cathode and series cathode.  You then arrange via LM317, with a higher potential on its adjustment terminal, place its Vin to the series cathodes and adjust for silence with resistance from the higher potential to Adj. As lower volume positions are reached, the start circuit thus named influences the series resistance readings, and causes extreme resistance on series pair at lowest volume, creating ability for silence. 

The start circuit is accompanied with another circuit called the continue together they interact together to improve relationship of the entire circuit for excellent current delivery and resulting audio performance.

testpilot636 posts04-10-2021 9:54pm@dbxrecords ....why not just disclose or post under your industry affiliation?
There’s only one reason he is here, to promote snake oil he makes.

georgehifi8,879 posts
NZ shysters!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris Daley? JAVA ldr passive preamplifier $3.5K!!!!!!

dbxrecord OP (aka Chris Daly)
I have no association with either name, please stick to the subject rather than libel.
How’s that for a outright lie!! How does he live with himself? Chris! you are certifiable.

From his Stereo Coffee website contact info https://ibb.co/hDwKkVV
and him preaching his snake oil at the NZ coffee shop Java ldr release. https://ibb.co/yqH11rj

Chris Daly has been criticize by some very knowledgeable electronic designers on many forums for his BS trying to get sales from the gullible, he’s even tried to claim the Lightspeed Attentuator, it’s about time he disappeared.

Cheers George