Are there passive attenuators that don't zero volume and only offer one input ?

I am not sure how many people would like those features, but its worth asking in case someone would try to sell such a thing.

Which is to say it is essential I should think  to be able to zero volume, and have more than one input, do you agree ? 
dbxrecord
Not being an engineer here, any sound comparisons, opinions regrading the Axiom Passive Preamp? Thanks 
@dbxrecords ....why not just disclose or post under your industry affiliation?
If this thread is anything to go by, it is obvious a code of ethos is desperately needed.  Until then,  sorry but few would submit themselves to such abuse.  Let alone give up personal information,  to be potentially subjected,  to more of the same.

Here as example is a forum with a code of ethos, that is good to reflect on:  
https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?17-The-basics-of-Ethos

@bigwave1 - The base Axiom uses a shunt to ground design that they indicate keeps the signal path away from the Alps potentiometer. I believe Joule did something similar on their preamps. The upper end Walker Mod models use Khozmo’s discrete resistor attenuators. I looked at both Axiom and Khozmo earlier in the year and went with the Khozmo. I liked the small form function of the Axiom but was ultimately able to have more/better features with the Khozmo, including L/R channel control, larger display (for each channel), and my choice of resistors. Khozmo also has an upscale brand, Hattor, with even more feature possibilities such as an active stage and more substantial chassis, but I am not convinced those would sound any better than the Khozmo line for a purely passive unit. If you want the choice of switching from passive to active using a high end op-amp or even a tubed stage then look at the Hattor line.