Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
Post removed 
@dill That’s right. The seller originally had it listed at $1350 and I bargained for it because this was someone in my neighborhood and I made it very fast and easy for him. He wanted cash, fast for it. So, that's a factor. I guess we’ll see how it does at $1300. I am willing to wait.
Good luck.  I trade in my gear because selling doesn't bring good offers any more.
Update: Sold it for $1300 (58% of retail), with buyer paying shipping. Super nice person, didn’t care about the box, manual, etc. Hadn’t heard of Atoll but liked my description in the ad and appreciated the information in the review linked to. Very satisfying experience.