Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
I had a pair of them around 1980. They are super efficient needing only 1 watt to drive them. They will rock really loud with prodigious bass. But they will also settle down and play nice. Given their size, I would try and get some listening in before taking them home. I enjoyed them at the time. 
The are useless on string bass, especially when it is an electric stand up.  Way too loose!  I don't like anything about them, but, I can certainly see why a person who has a lot of pre=fi LP's might think they reproduce old albums (Pre-1960) well.
Not much to add except if you love horns and want a big sound under $10k, these speakers are it. Yes, I own them. :-)

If they are too big, the Heresy IV  with sub or two are amazing.
The are useless on string bass, especially when it is an electric stand up. Way too loose! I don’t like anything about them, but, I can certainly see why a person who has a lot of pre=fi LP’s might think they reproduce old albums (Pre-1960) well.

Dollars to donuts this jack leg has never heard a Cornwall IV, which is the subject of the thread.
I traded in my Cornwalls for stacked Wharfedale Linton Heritages and feel it was a significant improvement.