New Stereo Times review on CODA CSiB Integrated Amplifier

My fellow Stereo Times staff reviewer, Richard Willie, has written a superlative review on the Coda CSiB Integrated that has just been posted on the website. Richard does a great job of describing the new "house" sound of this generation of Coda gear, an excellent analysis of the world class build quality of Coda gear, and a very interesting comparison of the Coda CSib to the Pass Labs XA-30.8. A fun read!

amorstereo
How does the CODA CSiB (the latest version) compare to Pass Labs integrateds -- INT-25 or INT-60? I know the history, so no need to rehash that part, but would love to hear from someone who has actually owned a CODA and Pass Labs. 
As of summer 2019 the latest Jfets were incorporated ,and the preamp section too has been upgraded . I recently received the latest one which is excellent 
and exceeds my brothers Pass labs 250.8 amp in a natural flowing presentation as well as effortless dynamics and control.
I asked Coda to take it one step further I had the Latest VH Audio Odam caps ,matched to under .05% per pair installed in the preamp coupling section.I bought  dual synergistic 🍊 
16 amp T fuses on the AC input on back ,these 2 additions make it noticeably better still . Coda is very much under  the radar vs the many Big advertised  companies ,which makes it a true High end bargain .
The latest CSIB Coda is better balanced then the  Pass Labs  int 60 
which my neighbor owns ,I have the latest  Coda  integrated with the highest in 
class A 18 watts -V1 option but it s so much more then that having the largest quietest transformer I know of at 3kv and it’s potted being ultra quiet ,with unlimited current on demand over 100 amps . It’s a true ultra high end bargain ,any comments from anything made before late spring 2019  cannot be compared .now totally a fine tuned beast with soul.
I directly compared the Hegel 590 vs the new Coda our audio club is tri state and in New England get to hear and compare a lot of gear the 590 is good but just doesnot have the dynamics and speed of the Coda ,nor as clear with same realism, and Hegel is designed in Norway built in China.which is a disgrace for that kind of money .I owned the 120 and was considering the 590 I emailed the company and was shocked, and warranty no comparison Hegel 2 years 
Coda 10 years, with 5 years transferrable ,in the first year if it fails they pay the freight both ways. And just look at the build ,excellent by any standard.
military grade double sided heavy Copped trace boards then gold plated ,the others not.no wires all over the place and Huge 3kv transformer Over 100 amps on demand nothing close even at $10k just compare what counts inside in the build quality.