Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Post removed 
@sounds_real_audio

To address your questions:1. I loved the Reference 3A de Capos, especially after I installed the BE tweeters. They might possibly have been the best sounding speakers I’ve heard; however, they were in a much smaller room than I have now. The imaged well and enveloped me in soundstage. Weakness is a lack of depth. I also had a pair of Veenas and those didn’t do anything in my room - small and diminished sound

2. Maggies were indeed fast and open but, as you said, a bit thin in sound.

3. The Adagios were quite good: accurate and pinpoint but not as immersive, not as good with washing a soundscape over me.

4. I owned Triangle Celius’s too many years ago to have any reliable sonic memory; however, I’ve always liked the Triangle sound (with both Celius and Titus having been in my collections: clear and transparent without being clinical). I would be open to a set of good Triangle floorstanders if it comes to that.

Forgot to mention that I’ve owned the Spatial Audio M3 Turbo as well. I much prefer the Cornwall IV.  I will say this, more than any other speaker I’ve owned or auditioned, with the exception of the Maggie 20.7, these Klipsch are just physically large and require forethought regarding if and how they’ll fit in your listening space. 
@kcpellethead.     They should be fine in my room. The room's main weakness is its low, 7' ceilings, but length and width are fine. See virtual system pics:
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/9393http://