Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
I drive my Magico A5’s with the Gryphon Diablo 300, a very, very fine combination .
I am no authority on tubed amplification since I have always needed big power for my speakers, and tubed power has always been too expensive.  However, there have been a few amplifiers over the years that I would look at and say, "maybe this one."  One example that caught my eye on USAM the other day is a pair of Manley Neo Classic 500 Tube Monoblock Amplifiers.  They were still posted as of this morning.  I cannot speak to the SQ of the Manley amplifiers but their amps have received various good reviews over the years and if you have a need for high'ish power, the seller says they output "500 watts of power in tetrode mode and 275 watts in triode mode."
I agree with the others regarding Coda. Even though you have a preference for tubes (I have also for most of my life), try to audition the Coda No 16 amplifier. I think in this very recent review, the reviewer nails it; the best of solid state coupled with the best of tubes (for the far less costly Coda CSiB integrated) without the heat and cost of ownership (tube replacement).

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/coda-csib-integrated-by-richard-willie/
@martyn9 
Iv'e heard only good things about Gryphon , but I'm a bit fixed on tube amplifiers . I love there sound more than solid state amplifiers....
Thanks for your suggestion ! 
@haimr, 
Given your stated objectives and  desires I believe that the CAT JL7 is a very good choice for your short list. This is a tube amplifier that I feel could drive the Magico A3 quite  well.
Charles