Is it just me?

What is with people listing speakers for sale into the 5000. range and not bother to take off the grill or socks and showthe drivers? and in the post say the drivers are perfect.I've never responded to listing where covers were left on. Laziness perhaps? Try selling a car without showing whats under the hood.
tmaker
@stereo5 
As far as showing the inside of the electronics, why?
I did say vintage. What I meant is when they say perfect order and the caps are 50 years old, or they say refurbished but don't show the work done under the hood. No offence intended.
Case in point.
I bought several cars without looking under the hood.   What am I, as a non-mechanic, going to see there that I can evaluate?
I bought several cars without looking under the hood.  What am I, as a non-mechanic, going to see there that I can evaluate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
@noromance,

my mistake and apologies. I read over the word “vintage”. I have a record mat for sale and one guy wanted the measurements of the mat. I measured very carefully. He then said he needed absolutely precise measurements in mm. I went to CVS and bought a ruler with millimeter markings. I measured again and sent him the info. The guy ghosted me and wouldn’t respond. Talk about rude! I used to like selling on here but not anymore. Too many unreasonable demands from people who had no intentions of purchasing.

There was another guy interested in my speakers.  He pestered me for 4 Days with questions and I answered all of them. He then asked if I would lower the price more so he could afford shipping. We agreed on a price and I told him to put in the formal order on Audiogon and I would approve it.  He ghosted me.  He could have said he changed his mind but was again, too rude to do so.  This was a regular in the forums too.