Good monitor speakers for 300B amps.

That is it. Let me know what you think, what you have heard, and what you have used in your system, and don't be afraid to offer an opinion even if you have absolutely no knowledge about the subject. 
128x128soundsrealaudio
I use Pangea Audio DS-400 32" stands. Kinda over kill as the speakers only weigh about 32", but the height projects them over the top of my ESL 57 Quads.

I tried Spatial audio as well. Nice, just not special. My little Air Tight speaker blew them away for clarity, transparence, etc.
I enjoy very much a pair of Omega Super Alnico Monitors.

I heard there was a cult following for this speaker before I bought it.
Now I know why.  Just an amazing speaker for a 300b amp. It is 94db and sounds just as good with my 4 watt parallel 45 EML mesh tubes.  Actually the 45 tubes are slightly more intimate than 300b's but have less power.

The Omega's never gets past 4 o'clock on the volume.  They are so easy to drive and so revealing and natural without any crossover.

I have speakers worth ten times the price, and the Omega's are very special because even though they can't do everything, what they do right, is just bliss.

I have tried Totem Model One's monitors at 87.5db with the 8 watt 300b amp.  It does sound Ok but the Omega's sound so much better.  At 11w x 20h x 14d , the omega's are a large monitor.

Maybe one day I will try the smaller Omega Super 7 Monitor Mk2 at only 9w x 15h x 12.5d.