Did we all watch the same video? Because the one I saw there was nothing about any free lunch, nothing about impedance, and zippo about tradeoffs.

So either we all watched different videos, or people "get" stuff that never was there. I know which one my money's on. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong. It's a video. Simply point out the time stamps where they talk about 
1. free lunch
2. impedance
3. tradeoffs

Thanks!
Miller: the "no free lunch" side of things is introduced in the comments section by Mr. Chris Brunhaver of PS Audio, to counter the views of Sean Casey of Zu on his take on (the advantage of) higher sensitivity speakers. Not meant as a comment on high vs. low sensitivity from my side here, but just to point out the "missing link"..
Did we all watch the same video?

The video is 2 minute long....

The engineering deep problems related to these trade-off are over my head anyway...

My post was clearly refering to the article under the video...

The only thing that i know is engineering by definition is an art of trade-off between different aspects of physical laws....

No free lunch means that NO DESIGN could be without his own perspective and design costs... Which is an evidence....

I was refering to the article under it.... 😊
It’s not the video MC.
It’s the comment calling it out.
Try reading.
Like mahgister or phusis. 
Or remain irrelevant.

The video is the subject. Paying attention to all the whacky irrelevant comments below it is like reading all the whacky irrelevant comments that flow on endlessly from, well stuff like this thread. If you want to direct my attention to some particular comment, by all means be my guest. All you did here is highlight what we already know, that audiophiles can run on and on, endlessly going off on tangents never getting anywhere.

In contrast to the video, which did actually go somewhere. They showed high sensitivity speakers are both lower distortion and play louder with low distortion even when driven by sufficiently powerful amps.

But that is a subject this crowd studiously avoids. Why? Now that is a very interesting subject. Why is it being avoided?