Surround Sound Questions

I’ve had a home theater for a number of years but I’m not an ultra-enthusiast. I do however like my movies to rock the house (when appropriate). I’m a complete noob on settings but I’ve tried the best I can. While watching Zack Snyder’s: JL for some reason there seemed to be little to no bass. I’m not sure if it’s the mix or what. I have an Onkyo TX-NR676. I generally keep the audio setti 10.0.0.0.1ngs on Movie/TV DD+. A few months ago I purchased some Klipsch RP-8000F and a 504C. I adjusted the settings then but I seemed to have lost that "punch" I used to have with my crappy HTiB speakers. I’m sure this is mostly just a settings thing but wanted to see what I’m doing wrong here.

My setup (10ft distance) 80Hz L, R, C 100 Hz Surround LFE 120Hz

qweliocayas
It sounds to me like you need a new system.

Get yourself a subwoofer for that thump or rumble bass feature. Also, look into Pioneer Dolby Atmos speakers. 
The Home Theater standard is 80 Hz for all the speakers.
Two subwoofers , or more, will surely help.
By “adjusting your settings” after placing the new speakers, this included a new calibration, correct? I ask only because this step has been missed from my own experiences - too excited about the new speakers.