Cables ... no longer opinion

PS Audio has already did the research. The answers are available forevermore.
The testing is sound, and not flawed. Their test results find exactly the same results my cable manufacturer found and preached. Josh from Downsize Audio Cables also found two strips of foils, stacked on top of each other and secured together made the best sounding speaker cables. I've tried all kinds of hyper expensive cables to dethrone the Downsize Audio foils ... NOTHING comes close at any price.
      Downsize used a genuine teflon backed adhesive tape, double sided too, and custom rolled, extra thin foil of 6N purity. BUT he told me a person can get 90% of the same sound quality, using off the shelf inductor foils and standard thin packing tape. Try it and save tens of thousands of dollars.
https://www.psaudio.com/copper/article/the-sound-of-speaker-cables-an-analysis/
flaxxer
@millercarbon ... yes, I have an agenda against Max, LOL. I simply was trying to link the article PS audio provided. I was not trying to discredit Max for God's sakes. I own quite a bit of Townshend Audio products. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm not trying to prove or discredit anything. I'm trying to show there is a test where this has been proven out. Regardless of who the original author is. Please do not try to make it out like I'm trying to start problems. I was trying to help. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to this chain of thoughts can go along listening to inferior sound as long as they want. I did for 33 years. I probably spent $300,000 cables over that time. At one time in the 90s oh, I had over $100,000 worth of Tara labs RSC cable. I had 12 ft quad wired full range speakers. This alone was $70,000. I wish I had that money back. I posted this hoping someone else may not have to spend that much money to find out what I did. Max , may you get all the glory and praise! I'm not looking for any! I'm just trying to post something helpful.
Post removed 
@djones51 .... you can make a set of foil cables for under $50. I would definitely try it, if you're ever looking for different speakers cables.
Just for the record, Max Townshend is a hero to me. I used his seismic sinks in the early 90s with great results, under a Linn lp12. In my opinion, his speaker isolation platforms are the best product ever designed as an accessory. Accelerometers do not lie. The difference a speaker makes on one of these platforms is astounding! Anytime you can take the resonant frequency  of a vibrating loudspeaker, and take the vibrations to zero, you have changed the game for the better! Does anyone still believe I have anything against Max, or want to ride his coattails? I kind of doubt it, since I spent many thousands of dollars with his company. Some of you guys need something to do. The pandemic has definitely brought out your conspiracy theory mindset!

Hi Flaxxer, interesting post re the foil cables. It appears Downsize Cables have downsized to zero, there’s no active website or useful info that I can find out on the net. That being the case and my desire to read up on foil cables who is your cable supplier as you mentioned they were also advocates of the foil designs. Thanks in advance Paul