Bang for the buck vs. “money no object” cable recommendations

Latest system consists of Musical Fidelity A308 integrated, Arcam irDac and Revel F30 speakers. Looking for speaker cable and RCA interconnect recommendations that are best bang for the buck. Also asking for ideal “if money we’re not object” recommendations. 
jsbach1685
Mogami microphone cable is excellent. The shield is good and it is easy to separate for termination. The insulation is cross-linked polyester, IIRC, and that is pretty much as good as teflon, but it is easier to bend and safer to work with.

Canare Starquad has even better shielding, but it is hard to separate for termination. It is otherwise similar to Mogami. I use Starquad L-4E6S for line level cabling with ETI plugs in a system with 4 modern Quad ESL's, air bearing TT, Koetsu, etc. It comes in 10 colours for easy coding - no more kludgy labels which come off when you least expect it.

Works for me on a high end system. YMMV
If you're really on a budget, Digikey sells Switchcraft connectors which are almost as good as ETI, but 1/10 the price.
Yep, Silversmith Fidelium are both the best bang for the buck cable and the best cost no object cable.

In my opinion of course.

the OP  has  been around here for a while and should understand that there will be many options / suggestions when it comes to cables.    no different when looking for a equipment or speakers.....everyone will have their own suggestion.

the OP just needs to find a cable that is in his price range, try it and if he doesnt like it, resell it.          he has done the same thing with equipment ,so this would be no different.
If money is no object. Then I would be happy to fabricate custom silver cables. Air tube suspension, Sealed tube, and full spectrum shielding for starters. My work has replaced most of the cables listed so far in this thread. I have a showroom with examples of my silver cables in use and I expect to show cables at several shows this year including Munich. There is a dealer in Maryland with my copper cables in showrooms.