Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
Sounds to me like the seller acted in good faith and that the buyer has little to complain about.   As noted above, you cannot expect a transaction where neither party is fluent in the other's language to go completely smoothly and efficiently.
"Sounds to me like the seller acted in good faith and that the buyer has little to complain about.  As noted above, you cannot expect a transaction where neither party is fluent in the other's language to go completely smoothly and efficiently."

The seller acted in good faith by selling an item he did not even have and ignoring messages and delaying a refund for 2 weeks. The sellers english is fine. 

Seriously???

Once again I will warn to act with caution if buying from that site. 
"I agree with the above post. When you think of all the good tube amps you can get that are already stateside, why pay 600.00 shipping for something from China. Hell if you really want a chinese amp, there are plenty of resellers here that will help you out."

The amp was $800 less than buying from the Amazon dealer (including tax). By all means let me know which USA dealer has these products or something equivalent for a similar price?
@calieng
Thanks for the warning!

I once bought a power conditioner online for my servers - was only about $80. Sketchy Chinese site but I had no idea.

Here’s the link: https://www.cyberbunkers.com/2020/12/rnathaliecom-reviews-is-rnathaliecom.html?m=1

In the end, I never received anything. The Seller’s English was very poor over email, but being the decent human being I am, I thought to not pass judgements. I actually believed that I would receive the unit.

If you like Chinese Hi-Fi (great value for the money) then only buy from reputable sites and brands.

Good brands:
Woo Audio
HiFiMan
Topping
Douk Audio

Jesus Christ...$595 for shipping?

What did you order?! Did that amp come with a free elephant?!?🐘

Good luck with getting your money back.
By all means let me know which USA dealer has these products or something equivalent for a similar price?

Unless I missed it, I never saw where you were specific about what you bought. All I saw was "tube amp".

Hey, we all want a bargain. But sometimes the old "you get what you pay for" adage holds true, whether we like it or not.