Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
"Why would you buy any Chinese dealer stuff??"

Because the actual items are good for the price. I have a Willsenton R-300B and Muzishare X7 and would recommend both.

There are a lot of good reviews on Youtube from Steve Guttenberg, Zero Fidelity, Thomas and Stereo and others of Chinese gear. But yes I do believe in supporting USA and Europe and others when I can. Have bought Schiit and NAD and others recently too. Just have to be careful which Chinese dealer you use.
I’m with ebm, why would anyone buy direct from a Chinese reseller today? It’s a great cautionary tale for others on this forum. That’s not racist, just realistic. Thank your lucky stars for Paypal! I hope this all works out for calieng, but a $595 shipping charge. Yikes, my eyes are rolling!
I agree with the above post. When you think of all the good tube amps you can get that are already stateside, why pay 600.00 shipping for something from China. Hell if you really want a chinese amp, there are plenty of resellers here that will help you out.

Unless the amp was 100.00 and you paid the 600.00 for shipping, this seems like a bad idea. Even at a hundred bucks, still bad idea. Not sure I'd want to plug my speakers into that.

FWIW, good luck with getting your money back.

Oz

Post removed 
Sounds to me like the seller acted in good faith and that the buyer has little to complain about.   As noted above, you cannot expect a transaction where neither party is fluent in the other's language to go completely smoothly and efficiently.