Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
Never file a claim with PAYPAL if you used a Credit Card. You ALWAYS call your CC Company up and have them credit your account IMMEDIATELY. Your CC Company is more "powerful" than Paypal and Paypal will start some BS investigation without IMMEDIATELY crediting you your money back. Why wait and have the headache waiting for somebody to rule one way or the other.  You always win with your CC company.   If I was you I would bypass Paypal RIGHT NOW and call up your CC company and have your account credited for the full amount.
The amp was Willsenton R-800i 300B 845.

I just got the refund email from Paypal. Maybe the seller reads this forum?

Lesson learned. If you order from them try emailing first to be sure item is in stock.

Thank you for all your helpful comments.

Make sure you call a few times and talk to a human about this through PayPal.
this works better than just emails, explain how much tou paid, the time wasted and no contact from the seller, etc.

we have had numerous claims through PayPal over the years, they have come through %99 of the time.
Keep on top of it with phone calls and emails to the seller about the amount of time which has passed, the no contact, the amount of money already paid, and still no contact. Keep the email messages between you and the seller printed, or let PayPal know to look at your acct, and all the “non reply” of the seller.

Great luck, we hope all works out for you. We know what your going through!,!

Best of luck & Happy Easter.

@calieng

glad to hear the refund came through. Be careful out there.
I would never drop 500$ on a shipping charge.  But sometimes it’s a necessary evil.  
   Hey I have paid 400+$ for a single LP before, so I know about trust. Luckily I have onl Y been taken advantage of twice in internet sales scams.   😡🤮😁
Post removed