My system....what and how will cabling impact?

Stereo Equipment

I know that not proving enough info is troubling so here is my complete list for my system.

All in around 100k.

Wilson Audio Sasha DAW

D’Agostino Integrated Amp

Clear Audio Ovation w/ 9” tracer tone arm

Clear Audio Concerto V2 MC cartridge

DCS Bartok DAC

VTL 6.5 phono pre amp (used w less then 50 hours of use)

HRS RXR Maple rack w/ isolation shelves

Transparent Music link and music wave cabling.

The room is strangely laid out. First, high cathedral ceilings with several peaks for sounds to bounce around. Second not too wide from speaker fronts to my ears but long. Approximately 25’ X 50’. From speaker fronts to my ears maybe 15. Speakers are positioned close to back wall and I am sitting on a sofa that places me about 2 feet in front of the front wall which is comprised of windows.

Now onto my first impressions. It sounds fantastic. Very warm, melodic, clean, rich and juicy are a few adjectives that come to mind. The TT sounds as good or perhaps at times better than the DAC. The soundstage is fairly wide given the limited space between my ears and the speakers.

Now onto my question. I have spent around $2,000 for cabling. I am figuring that those are what many of you would consider basic cabling. I see folks spending much much more for cabling. What does investing in high end cabling buy you? How does it effect the final outcome? Will the sound be richer and more realistic? What high end cables are recommended for the system I have? How much should one expect to spend for cables for the system I have assembled?

Thanks for your input.

lawmnsuu
I really appreciate everyone’s feedback, opinions and dogma. It all helps me make an informed decision. I can and will give each it’s appropriate weight. From the beginning I was intending to spend around $35,000 to build the dream system I could never have afforded as a young person. I recall going to my rich uncle’s huge holiday parties in the 70’s and listening to his Macintosh equipment and being green with envy. Well $35k quickly morphed into 100k! 🤩🤩🤩 such is what happens to my well intentioned plans.
MC said HRS RXR Maple rack w/ isolation shelves is after all just a rack. I assume he was simply trying to make a point. Because even this audiophile neophyte knows that a 15k rack is more than just a rack. In fact HRS is trying to do exactly what he has accomplished with his podiums and pods. Namely isolation and vibration reduction. It’s possible that podiums and pods can accomplish the same for less. I suppose it’s also possible that adding podiums and pods would substantially increase that isolation.
That will be for another day. The sales team I am using asked me to wait on that issue for the time being. They believe that the Sacha speakers are designed to be spiked to the floor and are constructed with materials that already have created superior isolation. For now my focus is on wires, Cables and interconnects.

From that perspective your many opinions are vastly disparate. Everything from you have spent enough already on those components to you need to spend $30,000 to find the most benefit from those components. Somewhere between those two extremes lies my answer.

I will say this Wilson audio constructs their speakers using Transparent as their wires and interconnects within their speaker cabinets. I imagine they have done their research and have determined that Transparent provides the best component wires for their equipment. Or perhaps they’ve simply gotten the best deal from Transparent. Though when you’re constructing $38k speakers I can’t imagine that saving some money on wires makes much difference.
I will start by trialing 3 price categories of transparent cables and wires. I really want to hear if I even can detect a difference. I will choose that set which I believe gives me the most bang for my buck. However, I will only agree to keep that set if I can then compare it against other manufacturers to see if transparent really is the best set up for my equipment. Stay tuned. Again, I really do appreciate each and every person‘s perspective.

Yes, D'Agostino/Wilson work well with Transparent cabling but you have to go higher compared to where you are now. You could also consider Synergistic Galileo. Purist and Tara might be a possibility as well. You might need to spend $20k - $25k, new cables prices, to do it right, for cabling, including power cords. 
Do you have D'Agostino Momentum integrated or Progression ?
@lawmnsuu try to take your Transparent cables up to the Super level to start and maybe up to Ultra. There is a vast difference between Wave and Super. A fairly good jump from Plus to Super. Above Ultra you are getting into custom networks specifically for your system. I will say, without doubt, you are not getting everything you can out of your very nice system with your current cabling. I also don’t agree that all cables MUST be the same, or of the same level. It really depends. Though Transparent has really taken strides to create a full “system” of cables. Other companies not so much. Take a look at Shunyata Research cabling too, similar price point...
I also think the speaker wires should come before choosing interconnects and power cords. Cable co is a great recommendation. They're really knowledgeable and helpful. 

Transparent Ultra RCAs are a good step up from the Supers (I've used both), but you can do better with that system. Even a G5 Siltech SQ-110 is better than the Ultras (I just A-B'd them both in 1.5m size)  

As far as power cords I'd recommend Shunyata. The CXs are very good, Zi-trons are better. I've found its beneficial to go to the lowest gauge in whichever line you work with. I'm using Zi-trons in my system with a Shunyata Sigma to the amp. Just put the Sigma in recently, but not hearing a big difference from the Zi-tron Anaconda so far.  Maybe I've maxed out what I can do there. 

Good luck and have fun with that great system. I have DAWs too and they're very revealing so you'll hear the impact of these changes.