What equipment should I invest in next?

I think I have a really good setup for my needs (see below). What should I get next to go with my setup for best sound bang for the buck? Am thinking of a PS Audio power regenerator or Townshend seismic platform for my speakers. Anything else o should consider? 
If it helps, I listen exclusively to classical and jazz. I’m a classical violinist, so I hear a bit differently. I want to hear the individual instruments, their separation, clarity and transparency of sound (no coloring of the recorded audio) and the details of the imaging.

Thanks!

Tannoy Kensington GR speakers
First Watt J2 amp
Pass xp 30 preamp
PS Audio Perfect wave DAC and SACD transport
Lumin T2 streamer
Clear audio concept turntable
EAR 834p phono stage
Morrow Audio speaker cables and interconnects

ssmaudio
@charles1dad and @mglik Thank you! I really do like the First Watt and the Tannoy. They really work well together. The FW really does have an analogue-ish sound with very little coloring. And the Tannoys really have the same quality plus the concentric drivers have a wide sweet spot and very good clarity. Perfect for classical and jazz. I do have an REL sub as well which complements them well.

This is my first real audiophile system and I didn’t want to spend a ton of money and am very happy with it. It’s the first time I have my own listening room (kids etc. till now that limited my disposable income and space). Although the system probably cost more than my son’s annual expenditure at Juilliard.

@hilde45, I do have Acoustic Geometry curve diffusers at reflection points and panel absorbers at strategic places in my room. I haven’t done exact measurements—I’m not an expert on that, but it’s probably good enough for government work.
@ssmaudio,
I’ll stray off topic momentarily, congratulations on your son’s acceptance to Juilliard,  that is some achievement. Is he studying violin? I studied trumpet in my youth but drifted away. Wish I’d stayed with it. You can’t keep me away from jazz clubs however😊.

Charles
Very comfortable listening chair.

(You seem to have the electronic part figured out already.)
Post removed 
@charles1dad he’s in grad school at Juilliard, yes in violin performance. Went to Oberlin Conservatory for his undergraduate. Main reason he went to OC was because he wanted to do a double degree in violin performance and computer science, but then on his fourth year decided to drop computer science. (I guess he’s just relegated to being another poor musician.)

Actually I’m pretty fortunate. His tuition etc is paid by scholarship, so we’re on the hook only for his apartment. Not bad really. Although I just realized that my expenditure on audio equipment is WAY more than Juilliard! Oh well. Best not to think about it.😂