SVS Subwoofer Isolation feet. Will I lose bass?

Most of what I see about subwoofer isolation has to do with minimizing rattles or bothering the neighbors.  But what about a sealed subwoofer on a concrete slab?  Would these dampeners not "dampen" the bass as well?

My setup...  Dual SVS SB16s on a concrete slab.  I don't have a rattle problem and the room is 20ft tall so I can't afford to "lose" bass because of my shakey rubbery feet.  

I've read and seen many great things about these but I have a hunch it would hurt a sealed sub on a slab more than help.

dtximages
I am a newbie to this forum. Why are people arguing and fighting on here? I thought it was meant to be to help and advise each other in a kind and considerate way. Oh well.
@dyson2004 it's because everyone is suspicious of snake oil and people have different opinions.  The consensus here is:

the SVS feet will relieve vibration in walls and downstairs.  But on a concrete slab they probably do nothing positive for the bass.  Most of the responses here are about their performance on second floors where the sub shakes the whole house.

I have a brand new SVS PB 2000 Pro married to a pair of JBL L100 Classic speakers.  I tried the SVS special footers and found my sub lost its magic.  If anyone wants to purchase, the first $25.00 plus shipping cost shipped  to your door.  In my room, they took away some of the magic. 
The OP perhaps has moved on from this thread but in case it helps anybody else. I bought these feet last week and it helped a great deal with my second floor home theatre rattle. Same observation as dtximages above.