Schiit customer service seems poor

So they offer no speaking humans.  I sent a question and they responded with a request for more info, and then they never responded after being provided info.

are these schiit staff or outsourced tech call centers??
jumia
This subject seems to generate a post fairly regularly.  Appears someone has an ax to grind.

I’ve never bought anything from Schitt but I had interest in a component, emailed some questions, got a response promptly.

Small, made in the U.S.A. Operation that is keeping costs down, the bang for the buck factor is huge.  Overwhelming positive reviews on their products.  Appears to be the type of company audiophiles clamor for. 
A search will show the same info in response, small, small company, limited employees, email inquiries only.  Many of their products have limited inventory, Schitt produces items based on customer orders / feedback as close to real-time as you can get in manufacturing. 
 One year ago I purchased a $1k pre amp from them for a friend. It was faulty right out of the box. I contacted them by email and was responded to immediately. Had a Fedex return label sent and a couple days later a brand new unit arrived ( which works great). No problem with their service....
I feel like they are having major supplier issues (same as everyone else seems like) and the two interactions I've had with them in the last 60 days regarding my Ragnarok backorder are... less than what I would expect from a company selling to this segment.

I've now asked twice if they have any reasonable expectation to fulfil my order by the new date, or if I need to find a temporary replacement *and keep my order open*, and I really expected more than a one line 'sorry for the delays' in response.

I've gotten quotes for *AUGUST* fulfillment from other mfgrs recently, and I just need to know if I need to find a different Amp before my wife kills me for the sound in our bedroom being broken since shortly after Christmas.

I've now asked twice if they have any reasonable expectation to fulfil my order by the new date, or if I need to find a temporary replacement *and keep my order open*, and I really expected more than a one line 'sorry for the delays' in response.

Wow you got a response back?  I emailed them a few times and it's been nothing but crickets.

I had a problem with a shipment of an upgrade board via Fedex ground.  Sent them an email and within a day had a response.  CS had tracked the problem to a lost package.  A replacement was sent overnight Fedex next day at no charge.  I would say you couldn't find a more responsive company.