Schiit customer service seems poor

So they offer no speaking humans.  I sent a question and they responded with a request for more info, and then they never responded after being provided info.

are these schiit staff or outsourced tech call centers??
jumia
I feel like they are having major supplier issues (same as everyone else seems like) and the two interactions I've had with them in the last 60 days regarding my Ragnarok backorder are... less than what I would expect from a company selling to this segment.

I've now asked twice if they have any reasonable expectation to fulfil my order by the new date, or if I need to find a temporary replacement *and keep my order open*, and I really expected more than a one line 'sorry for the delays' in response.

I've gotten quotes for *AUGUST* fulfillment from other mfgrs recently, and I just need to know if I need to find a different Amp before my wife kills me for the sound in our bedroom being broken since shortly after Christmas.

I've now asked twice if they have any reasonable expectation to fulfil my order by the new date, or if I need to find a temporary replacement *and keep my order open*, and I really expected more than a one line 'sorry for the delays' in response.

Wow you got a response back?  I emailed them a few times and it's been nothing but crickets.

I had a problem with a shipment of an upgrade board via Fedex ground.  Sent them an email and within a day had a response.  CS had tracked the problem to a lost package.  A replacement was sent overnight Fedex next day at no charge.  I would say you couldn't find a more responsive company.
 I would say you couldn't find a more responsive company.

I've had an order sitting in Limbo with no actual updates beyond "It's still backordered" for 10+ weeks now. They've fudged the Backorder date on the website twice, and now it's just a nebulous '4-6 week lead time.'

I could (should?) have had a PS Audio or Cambridge unit months ago if they'd been honest that they have no clue when they will be able to fill my order.

They are responsive in that they respond to my emails with the equivalent of 'sorry, kthxbai' but at this point I'm mostly keeping the order to see if it *ever* ships.