What do you have on order RIGHT NOW.

I'm checking the tracking app a few times a day for where my MHDT Orchid DAC is up to between Taiwan and Australia.   And I have super tweeter diaphragms on the way for my IMF RSPM Mark IV's.
What have you got coming. From where to where. Share the excitement or heartache. 
mid-fi-crisis
At the beginning of Covid my Aesthetix Pallene was tied up at Fedex
for a couple of weeks

there is a Carly Simon song that fits this situation

Enjoy the Music
Tom
Seems I almost always have LP’s arriving. Today it was Joni Mitchell’s ‘Live at Canterbury House’. As far as gear, received some vintage clay insulators to use as cable lifters yesterday.....but my fav? The Hagerman Trumpet phono stage that arrived last week.
SV-200 Vincent Audio amp - dont have experience with this company but online reviews are great - just upgraded my preamp to a vincent audio phono stage - PHO-300 and was super impressed with what I got given the affordable price range - highly recommend
Pair of Ohm Walsh Tall 4000s ordered in December and arriving in "April." Apollon NCMP700 class D amp ordered in February and supposed to ship by the end of this week. And finally, a Pro-ject Perspex 6 SB with Sumiko Amethyst cartridge ordered about a week and half ago with a 7 to 8 week wait.