How loud are you typically listening?

Typically 75 to 80dB.  Really loud is 90dB and I'm never over, and I mean never, 95dB.  I'm using a professional SPL meter, C weighted, slow response.  Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
60db in the 13' x 13' room I use is plenty. that's about No4 on the dial. Any more than about 70db and you can feel the base through the sofa :^)
I have not used the Radioshack SPL meter for more than 10 years although I still have it somewhere in the house. The last I did the measurements, it was in the range of 65-75dB average, 80-95dB for brief periods when I felt like turning it up.

These days my listening habits have changed. I now listen at much lower volumes, and I can do this all day long. Typically 50-65dB with peaks hitting 75dB. Apart from getting older where loud music doesn’t quite excite me anymore, I partly attribute the lower level listening to my improved system as well. It now sounds crystal clear with all the details coming through even at low to moderate levels. In the past, I have to turn up the volume to hear the detail which either got lost in the background or wasn’t reproduced by the gear / speakers. The sound is usually slightly muffled or the clarity is not very good when the volume is low with the substandard gear.
Depends on what genre of music. Acoustic guitar 65 to 70. Jazz 70ish. Steely Dan 75 to 85. AC/DC 90+. 

I try to keep it under 80 db on average to avoid hearing loss. 
Pretty rare for me to really blast it.

I have two sets of speakers.  Klipsch Heresy IIs and Paradigm Studio 70s, A/B to same integrated amp.

I would guess usually less than 80 dB 98% of the time.

If we are moving around the first floor doing stuff outside the  living room or TV room, I might crank it up a bit more. 
65 to 75 dB is considered normal to high level for me.  I do find myself listening more often now at mid 50's dB.

I have tinnitus for about 15 years.   It stays constant most of time, but it does flare up from time to time.   It was very scary in the early years during flare ups, but they all eventually came back down to normal level.    Nowadays I have faith that it will eventually go back down.