The beginning of my stereo set up

I was starting to listen to vinyl more than HT and the old Definitive bp's amps were starting to go.
I started with an integrated amp (primaluna 400). Yes I know that's ars backwards but I've always wanted a tubed amp and this amp would run almost any speaker. It was accessible for auditioning 4 different brands of speakers I was interested in. We auditioned Revels,kef,B&W,Focal,Klipsch,Martin Logan and Legacy Audio. (whew)
After about 2 months I went with the Audio Legacy Signature SE in Cherry, The Focal 936's were second.
Next were the cables, this didn't take as long but like the Primaluna and the Legacy Audio I had to talk my wife into spending a little bit more than she wanted to(ok a lot).
From what I read Audio Legacy recommends these and they seemed like the right cables for my set up from what I read. I went with the Morrow Audio SP4 Bi-Wire with spade connections.
Audio Video Therapy in Nashua was fantastic, very accommodating, they asked questions, gave us all the time we needed and we played what music we wanted without asking.
I wrote and called Audio Legacy with questions, Receptionist hunted down a sales person (thank you) and if it wasn't for Brice taking the time and a genuine interest I wouldn't have been able to get the Signature SE's. (grey grills too)
The speakers should be here in a couple weeks and the cables I just ordered so those will be about 2 weeks.

128x1281jafa
1jafa OP ...

You won't go wrong with the Legacy Signatures. Like all Legacy speakers, they perform WAY beyond their price point. They love tube electronics too, so good choice there as well. The Focus' are great for large rooms but can overwhelm a smaller environment. Also, both speakers are very efficient, so they can operate with lower powered (and less expensive) amps. I'm driving my Signature IIIs with an ARC REF-75se and the amp just coasts no matter what is thrown at it. A friend drives his Signature IIIs with a modified Dynaco 70 (35wpc) and it sounds glorious. The same friend drives his Focus' with a pair of modified Altec theater amps that I think are around 60 wpc, and it is one of the best systems around. 

Frank
I don't think it's backwards to start with an amplifier. It's the synergy of amplifier and speakers that matter & different amplifiers (as well as source components) can dramatically change how a particular pair of speakers sound.
Brice at Legacy Audio is really great with which to work.  I was able to visit their facility. Both Brice and Bill treated me like an old friend. They answered all of my questions, took the time to explain their offerings, and gave me a quick tour. Stand up folks for sure. You can’t go wrong with Legacy. 
I just Googled Legacy Audio speakers.  They look like they could sound really good.  They must sound very crisp based on the teeter design.  Are the high frequencies taxing or well balanced.  I would like to eventually upgrade my speakers to get greater detail and imaging.  They the older we get we lose our ability to hear higher frequencies.  Before I purchased my speakers I was about to choose a pair of Martin Logan Motion 60’s.  However, I went back to listen to them for two hours and thought they might cause ear fatigue.  I will certainly put the Legacy Audio speakers on my list to listen to.
I wonder also about Legacy. I was going the route of Tekton tower speakers but this thread is very good. I have a powerful SS amp. Do I need tube amplifier for them?