Amethyst versus Nagaoka MP-150/MP-200

Does anyone have any experience with these two carts, by any chance?  I have the Amethyst and I've used it for about 40 to 50 hours now. I think it's a beautiful cartridge, and I'm a fan of Sumiko in general, but it doesn't hit the spot like some of the other carts I've used.  So I think I'm going to sell it and buy something else.  I've had my eye on the MP-150 for a while.  Would be curious to hear folks' thoughts on this cart, especially from anyone who has heard the Amethyst, too.  (Also, if anyone has thoughts on what a good selling price for the Amethyst would be, please let me know.)  Cheers.
three_paws
I don’t like to describe the sound in words, you can find information about Garrott on their site. If you want to hear something like "luch, silky smooth and seductive" then it’s about sound of Garrott. The sound is natural. Hope it will help.

The problem with audiogon is very limited choice in recommendations, I always trying to remind people than apart from Ortofon, Sumiko, Nagaoka, Goldring and AT there are more amazing cartridges, less known particularly in the USA.

Back to Garrott:

The principal difference between the two Cartridges is the Stylus Assembly. The new P-77i is fitted with a Micro Scanner MKII diamond and tuned accordingly. The old P-77 uses a Micro Tracer Diamond.

The sound of the Micro Scanner MKII is more extended at both ends of the Audio spectrum therefore sweeter treble and deeper bass with overall flatter Frequency response.

Thanks--I'll keep those in mind.  That said, I'm still curious about the two carts I was actually asking about.  (While I appreciate your effort to broaden our horizons, if questions about "A versus B" are answered with "go with C", not only is the question actually not answered, but the conversation loses focus and spirals.)
Cartridges are very system dependent like speakers so finding the perfect one for your system can be a real challenge. I would recommend a good dealer that will allow you to try different cartridges to find the best fit for your system or you will be chasing the unobtainable for awhile.
Thanks, sir.  Do you have an opinion about the cartridges i asked about, by any chance?