Townsend springy platforms for my Sasha 2s, springs not ISOA GIAS, HRTs for electronics???

I noticed a lot of discussion recently about springs as OPPOSED to spikes, Iso acoustic GIAS or HRT supports. I may be way late to the party, but in tracking this down I discovered the company Townsend. The engineering may be complex but the working concepts are pretty easy to grasp, but do they work?  The company's suggestion was to remove my GIAS under my Sasha 2s and additionally add three platforms for my electronics, two under my ARC REF10 and one for my dCS Bartok. A 5K tweak is a lot but not out of the question. After all when a pair of Cardas interconnects is $4250, 4 to 5K for proper support for five components does not sound unreasonable if they make a significant contribution. Does anyone have experience in what I might expect these products will contribute? The pitch is to buy it all to get the best price, but is there a progressive implementation that makes sense? The company rep suggests replace the GIAS first, then source, preamp then amps. I can't wait to hear from the collective as while spring suspensions have been around forever on turntables, the trend I was aware of has been toward ridged coupling for speakers. Even my old Krell KSA  had factory spikes for the footers. Old dogs CAN learn new tricks if it sounds better!
128x128wokeuptobose
I've purchased two sets of pods from the Townsend crew, I wound up paying over the phone with a lady named Sue, I figure that's his wife? All this based on MC's reviews and constant praise of the pods.  
Haven't received them yet. These will go under my TT's. Right now I'm using the isoacoustic pucks middle of the road units and as I remove them and place them back, make little to no difference, what a complete waste of money those were. Robber feet as I refer to them now. 
Robber feet. Good one. 

Townshend will put a spring in your step. Heh.
Post removed 
Interesting question. They work great on my wood floor, a lot better than anything else I've tried. And there are guys with concrete and tile and hardwood etc. This is one of the demos that put me over the edge, Max stamps his foot from 15 feet away, you can see the spike speaker ringing while the Podium speaker is dead silent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPXJDdwtk4  That is one of those convention center solid concrete slab floors. Concrete transmits vibrations just fine. I knew this from growing up living in a basement, but still it is cool to see. 

In spite of being isolating springs and all it does still seem to matter what they are placed on. Another guy on carpet said he tried a slab (wood or granite, I forget) under his and it improved detail even more. So I tried BDR Round Things under mine and sure enough, it was good before but even better with! No surprise I guess. None of this stuff is magic. It all works together. However good something is, it can always be tweaked and made just that little bit better.