Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Green is a trip! Sexiest deepest most luxuriously liquid sensual sound ever! Even more than the stuff I'm not allowed to tell you about! 😂😂😂
If that’s the case I might just stop at green and call it a day! But of course I won't.

And I remember the most important thing from your review...I need to have on hand some tweezers. My eyes ain’t what they used to be!
Perhaps you thought wrong about the SR devices. It's possible from your limited understanding of what's been published. It's bliss, I'm sure.
my bad for not refreshing after a day. the offered opinion:

"Interesting. I thought the SR devices do not affect the sound or the listening environment, they only relax the listener so the music becomes more enjoyable. Are you that easily affected that a change in mood can be turned on-off like a switch with immediate results?"

Perhaps you thought wrong about the SR devices. It's possible from your limited understanding of what's been published. It's bliss, I'm sure.
Interesting. I thought the SR devices do not affect the sound or the listening environment, they only relax the listener so the music becomes more enjoyable.

Don't know about others but somewhere in my comments I made clear this is not the case. If they were somehow affecting me then everything- not just the stereo but voices, people talking, every sound in the room- would sound better. That is not the case. All the other acoustical treatments do affect all the sound in the room. Not just the sound coming from the speakers. All of it. 

This is a good example of how to think a problem through and solve a puzzle logically. If it is an acoustic effect then it will affect all the acoustics, not just what is coming from the speakers. This is not the case. Everything else sounds the same. So it can't be that. 

If it is a psychological effect then again it would affect every experience of sound. So again everything should sound better. But it does not. So it cannot be psychological. 

The device does emit electromagnetic radiation. This is the whole purpose. All the wires in the system are functional antennas receiving radio waves. This is not news, RFI is real, so no new information there.  

Dither is a noise that when added to a signal actually improves the perceived quality of the signal. If this sounds unlikely please take a moment, pause, do a search. Dither is used in video, has been for decades.  

The most likely explanation I know that fits all the facts is a Schumann generator adds dither, and this improves our aural perception of sound the same as it improves our visual perception of images.