Mods for Avantgarde speakers

I have had Avantgarde Trios for about eight years. They play music with the types of amplifiers that I enjoy, in a way that I like more than other speakers that I have heard. I would like to hear from others that have modified their Avantgarde speakers, what they have done, and with what improvements. Damping, x-overs, cabling, etc. are things that I am interested in.
sdrsdrsdr
It seems Avantgarde makes a special capacitor. This is from a 6moons review. "Matthias Ruff designed the CPC with a DC bias voltage to create an unidirectional electric field. The special capacitor does not have to -- cannot -- change polarity. Its bias is far higher than the musical signal voltage will ever be. The Avantgarde capacitor is built up of multiple conductors instead of the usual two halves. The inner conductor is biased with 100 Volt DC."
that's true. it's a mundorf cap with a 3rd wire which is connected to the cpc circuit. still a teflon v-caps without that circuit sounds a LOT better than the biased mundorf cap!

This thread is getting very quit. is everybody busy tweaking their avantgardes?
Chad, Duelund and V-Cap sound are very different. If you like the organic nature of Duelund caps, V-Caps are not for you.
To clarify, the CPC charged cap is part of the new crossover included with the Omega driver upgrade; does not have to be added if you've already done the Omega upgrade, or bought Omega version to begin.
Hi Face,
thanks. It had Mundorfs in before which i suspect are in the ball park of the V-caps in a slightly hyped sound. I'll probably be shot for saying that, but hopefully you understand my point?

I like the Mundorf silver/oil & the silver/ gold in oils even more so, but the Duelund has a naturalness & image density I really like. It has all the detail but without shouting it. I would call it a grown up listen! I am sure the v-cap is excellent too as many swear by them. I have never seen a shoot out between these fine caps.

I have noticed that a mix of caps brings dividens in some equipment. Maybe not so much in a crossover, but I found in my tube amp the mundorfs shoved or preserved detail to make it further down the chain where some duelunds as coupling caps acted as a naturaliser making sense of everything. Best of both worlds I would like to think.