DCS P8i Vs. EMM CDSD/CC2

I've been auditioning to the one box from DCS, the P8i, for the last few days, and really enjoyed every minute. I liked the realism, the focus, and the wide soundstage in the sound. I'm also considering the EMM set, however didn't have the pleasure listening to. Has anyone compared the DCS to EMM?
Thanks a lot!!!
anter
I also have been considering those two components. I demoed the P8i in my system. It sounded great, but didn't blow me away. In contrast to some of the other posts here, I was disappointed that there wasn't more detail. Although tape hiss isn't a great thing, I look for it on a few CD recordings to determine how much detail is coming through, and the DCS just didn't have it. Also, there was less top-end air than anticipated. However, the bass reproduction was very good.

For what it's worth, I also demoed the Esoteric X-03 and was very impressed. For me, it was the hands-down winner over the P8i. More detail, more "air," and more realistic. And at half the price, a no brainer. (Have not demoed the EMM in my system.)
Bigamp,

What user selectable filter did you listen to on the P8i?

One of the filters rolls off HF and tape hiss quite nicely.

Dr. Gregory Greenman
Owl,

I see you're selling your emmlabs ...

What do you see replacing it with ... Just curious.
Everyone seems to be selling the EMM Labs stuff right now. I would get the dCS or the new MBL 1531 player (which is truly outstanding), simply becouse of the EMM clouded future.