Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
Can anyone recommend a store/individual in Manhattan with whom one could reliably deal with for headphones, amplifiers, etc. Now that I have been vaccinated I would like to go into a store for knowledgeable advice and to be able to try out some equipment. Reasonable prices wouldn’t hurt also. Thanks All.
+1 for Herron. I very recently purchased a new phono stage directly from Herron Audio. Keith is a gem, and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Pre-sale, I asked a few different questions via email. Each time he picked up the phone and called to answer the questions. Same thing post sale.

Oh, and he makes one hell of a product too.
Hey switzer145,  try Stereo Exchange at Union Square.  They have been around for quite a while.  They used to have a store in the Village, but had moved to Union Square since.   They no longer have a store front on the street level.  They are located on the third floor of an old building.

They are pretty low key, no sales pressure.  Check them out on their website.  They only thing I'm not sure of is whether they carry headphones.

I know Park Avenue Audio definitely carries headphones.  I find them to be pretty low key also.   They are also not too far from Union Square.

Hope this helps.
Kent English at Pass Labs 
Just about anyone at PS Audio. I purchased the first generation DAC used had to be over 10 years of age.
Could not get an update to download even after spending an hour on the phone with a PS Audio tech
He then sent me the update an a memory card at no charge. My thought was that if this company did this much on a unit that was at least by this point second hand. Maybe I should buy some new gear from them
So I purchased a new DAC, a BHK pre amp and BHK amp and a power plant 20 could not be happier 
REL Acoustics.   They have always been very prompt with their email support questions.  I once emailed the company for some advice on subwoofer placement, and John Hunter himself replied back.

I know there are quite a few here suggested McIntosh.  I actually never had good experience from them.   Twice I emailed them last year, and all I got was an automatic reply saying someone will get back to me, which they never did.