Behringer DEQ 2496

After reading many glowing reviews, I was ready to buy one of these. When researching prices and stores, I found that it only has balanced inputs/outputs. Is this correct or am I missing something? I know I can connect via a digital input, but is there any way to get it connected to my pre-amp with regular old RCA's?
ecruz
I use the digital output from my cd player to the digital input of my Behringer DEQ 2496. Then the digital output of the Behringer to the digital input of a Bel Canto DAC 1.1. This all using toslink. I think this is the best way to go but the dac in the Behringer is pretty decent, not as good as many dacs that cost 4-500 used though.

It's easy to hook up but you need to read the manual a couple of times before you use it. This thing is the best tweak there is imo.
I knew there was a simple answer that I was overlooking. I guess I'll give one a try and see how it goes.
I just had some cables made by
Blue Jeans Cables. They cost less
than the adaptors.

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/
I agree with Warnerwh the deq 2496 is an incredible product. Great value and does so many things. I've been playing with it for only a week and I've just scratched the surface of its capabilities. I'm a hard core vinyl guy but with this thing CD's are finally listenable. I bought my xlr/rca converters from Marketek if memory serves, very reasonable and no outlandish high-end markup. The word is that the A/D section is only fair but I will being trying it out soon with the vinyl rig just to take advantage of the transparent digital EQ.Who'd a ever thunk it!!!!!!