U.K. pressed Deutsche Grammophon LP's...

I just picked up several LP's at a local shop including two Deutsche Grammophon's. I was surprised to see that both of the DG's were pressed in the U.K. I had never seen or heard of U.K.-made DG's before. I'm just curious, how do these compare to the same records pressed in Germany? Same/different? Better/worse? Tks.

John
john_adams_sunnyvale
Peter,
just listening to David & Igor Oistrach doing;
A side, Max Bruch: Konzert fuer Violine & Orchter Nr.1 g-moll op. 26
B side, Ludwig van Beethoven: Romanzen fuer Violine & Orchter Nr. 1 G-dur op.40 Nr.2 F-dur op.50
Now this would be an example of what you had mentioned about the early DG, as in fact it was DGG then (Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft) the last G... got dropped some where in the very late 70s or very early 80s, you might have the detail.
This is a very beautiful rendition (I'm not a classically trained person, but I have ears..) and the two father and (I guess) son are on the cover. This record is a MUST, I say.
Number: STEREO 135039

Whilst I'm talking... I was curious about what cartridge tonearm combination you use, may I know?

In fact if you mentioned some very nice Moving Magnet Cart. I not even be surprised at all.
Greetings,
Axel
Post removed 
The best DG vinyl was pressed in Japan by Nippon Grammophon, and later by Polydor KK. They do not have have that bright edge sound some of the German pressings have and are even quieter than the German pressings.

And if you like the UK pressed EMI ASD vinyl, try the Toshiba-EMI pressed versions of same recording. Sonically super close, but Toshiba pressings are quieter than UK pressings of same title.