Uptone EtherRegen

Has anyone tried the Uptone a Audio EtherRegen? I just got it delivered, hooked it up between my ethernet connection and my Bridge II on the PS Audio DS DAC. This device reclocks and cleans ups the digital signal. I’m fairly stupid when it comes to all things digital but what I’m hearing is a huge difference. There is an immediate improvement, lowering the noise floor to reveal clarity. The bass in tight and powerful. My first impression says it’s worth every penny of the $640.

Lance
lancelock
thyme, over and over?  I believe my two posts to this thread are my only posts re the EtherRegen.  I'm sorry if they offended you.
@mapman You say there is no clocking in ethernet? Hmm Your mistaken. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-Sensitive_Networking#IEEE_802.1AS_Timing_and_Synchronization_for_...   Even though it is not acting as a conversion unit like a DAC as you said, it certainly DOES have a synching time domain. How does this effect 1 and 0 in a digital music platform, I`ll leave that up to the "eggheads"
Love my ER.  Adding a LPS steps it up and adding fiber brings it up again and adding a clock almost brings it to heaven.
I bought an English Electric 8Switch a couple of weeks ago. It's a good thing that the dealer offered a 45 day return policy. Not only did I not notice any improvement in sound quality, I felt that it made my music sound more veiled and dark, as if some of the vibrancy (not be confused with bright/harsh/etched; I know what that sounds like) was told to sit in a corner and face the wall. I tried it for almost 2 weeks but didn't notice any improvements. So it went back to the dealer.

Is there anyone who has compared the 8Switch to EtherRegen? Not sure if I should try it out before giving up on the idea of an audiophile-grade switch.
I have both.  I like them both but they are different.  In my system the EE just made the sound sweeter and easier to listen to.  I use the ER with fiber and an external clock and it strips away layers of noise, adds blackness.  The ER with clock has a much more profound improvement, however if I take out the EE there is enough of a drop off I put it back.

The EE is on an Uptone JS-2 LPS, the ER is on an Uptone LPS1.2 powered by the JS-2.  Removing all the SMPS's in my system, even the meanwell I had on the LPS 1.2 dropped the noise noticably.