What tomearm ?

Does anyone know of a tonearm that would fit a project 1expresion 2 turntable ?
mcmvmx
  1. If you’re dubious of the advice given here, why not contact project directly? In fact why did you not do that in the first place?
I don't think a Rega arm will work on that turntable without surgery. Different mount and different pivot-to-spindle distance and effective length.

If there is a problem with your current arm, then just get a replacement Project arm. If you want a better arm, you will need to start with a better turntable.
lewm
If you’re dubious of the advice given here, why not contact project directly?
Or, ask your dealer.
Why ? Another tonearm on this turntable ?
What are you trying to do ? Upgrade the arm ?

You’d better buy another turntable.

I'm afraid I agree with the above. A true upgrade tone arm, and there are several, would cost more than your PROJECT. Sell the PROJECT, and consider a FUNK FIRM TT package. For a little upgrade in money, and some consideration given to possibly a better pickup, you will be punching way way above the caliber of what you currently have, without the nuisance of doing extensive TT mods which seldom workout unless you have exceptional skills and experience in this field. One of the Funk Firm arms has won numerous audio awards, the world over. The model LSD2 (fully loaded) is what you should consider. It may not appear "ULTRA HIGH END, it just plays Ultra High End (with the right cartridge) 
More to discover