Ethernet cables

Hi,
Looking to upgrade my ethernet cables without breaking the bank.  Currently using WireWorld which are adequate but lack sparkle and weight.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
Post removed 
There aren’t many places left where “led by science, engineering and objective evidence” is a term of derision!

Now you have said that “guitars sound faster” I’m convinced. You are right. That’s all that’s needed - now the cable you selected and installed with an expectation that the sound will improve has reported by you to improve the sound by making the guitars sound faster, it proves that science, engineering and objective evidence is stupid. 
Silly me. 
With some notable exceptions like Doug S and Audio2design, too much of this forum is a dead end of the worst sort of audiophilia. The sort that causes our hobby to be derided and the people in it mocked. 
So carry on with suggesting science, engineering and objective evidence is a reason to be dismissive and rude.  Ignore your confirmation biases, your aged ears, the placebo, blind testing, and measurement. 
And then complain that young people don’t join you in your hobby.  You wonder why?

May I kindly suggest you stay away, then?
Two real authorities in digital product development make the scientific argument that more things matter than the Bits-are-Bits nonsense you are espousing and you still deride people capable of hearing that as charlatans. Enough is enough, my last comment on this obstructionist tosh.
Post removed 
I use Supra Cat8 was a big lift here on Spotify and Streaming via Wifi... Hi rez and flacs...

Ive changed all my setup after. turned off enhancers and so on....

The old was a bended tortured Utp Cat4 freebee from an old Huawei Router..