Turntable Power Cord Upgrade

Has anyone heard any improvement using audiophile power cords for their turntables? I'm wondering if the upgrade is  parallel with other components. I have a Kuzma Stabi Ref, thanks.
joeyfed55
+1

Got rid of the wall wart and bought a linear power supply for my previous TT. And I did upgrade the power cord for it, albeit with a modest one.

Funny enough, I never bothered to A/B them. Perhaps I didn't want to know if I had wasted money...

However, it would seem reasonable to think that a more stable power supply would at a minimum provide better consistency with motor speed. And, when I sold it, it went with the manufacturers wall wart, which means I now have a very clean 12V power supply to play with:)

About to finish a heavy plinth Lenco L70 and will be using "better" wires throughout once the build is completed and its running properly.

Every little bit matters, and a big thing is just a whole lot of little things put together.
In the same vien, does upgrading the Inter connects yeild noticable results? Would this be a better "bang for your buck" upgrade if you had to choose one or the other?
 Hi Diamond, whichever model is suitable to your budget. Considering you have a Cardas pc, you could try replacing it with a 'come in the box' one to see if you notice a loss in sound quality.  I would say a decent power cord into a power supplier should make for a good improvement.
Welcome back snake-oilers.

Connect stock power cord.  Look at oscilliscope trace of turntable speed.

Connect fancy power cord.  Do the same again with the same oscilliscope and kit.

Are the traces the same?

Do come back and tell me.  I'd like to know.